For California residents, please click here for additional information on how we process your personal information.
Information We Collect
The types of personal information Quidient Sites may collect from users includes:
- contact information (such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address);
- employment information (such as title, division and employer), including military rank;
- login credentials for the Quidient Sites;
- other personal information submitted by current or prospective suppliers and subcontractors, such as Social Security number, diversity-related information (such as ethnicity), federal tax ID number, disability status, and civil and criminal court history;
- other personal information submitted by job applicants, such as a résumé or C.V., work authorization information, salary history, education history, information about security clearances, citizenship information and, for jobs with U.S.-based Quidient entities, ethnicity, race and gender; and
- other personal information found in content that users provide.
Information We Collect By Automated Means
In conjunction with gathering information through cookies, Quidient’s web servers may log information such as your device type, operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. Quidient also may record information such as the address of the web page that referred you to Quidient Sites and the IP address of the device you use to connect to Quidient Sites. Quidient also may log information about your interaction with the Quidient Sites, such as which pages you visit. Quidient may place tags on web pages called “web beacons,” which are small files that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
Quidient may use third-party web analytics services on Quidient Sites, such as those of Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, ScorecardResearch, and DocAve Analytics. These service providers help Quidient analyze how users use the Quidient Sites. The information collected for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers.
Both Quidient and others (such as service providers and advertising networks) may collect personal information about visitors’ online activities, over time and across third-party websites. Quidient Sites may not be designed to respond to “do not track” signals from browsers.
How Quidient May Use the Information Quidient Collects
Quidient may use the information described above to:
- provide products and services;
- send you promotional materials or other communications;
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
- respond to your inquiries;
- process employment applications, including by assessing qualifications, verifying information, and conducting reference or other employment-related checks;
- evaluate potential suppliers and subcontractors and manage relationships with them;
- provide and administer human resources services for Quidient employees;
- perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
- operate, evaluate, and improve Quidient’s business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving Quidient’s products and services; managing Quidient’s communications; analyzing Quidient’s products, services and communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- protect against, identify, and prevent cybersecurity and other security events, espionage, fraud, and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, and Quidient’s policies.
Quidient also may use the information in other ways for which Quidient provide specific notice at the time of collection.
In addition, Quidient may use information collected through automated means for the purposes set forth above, including by (i) customizing users’ visits to the Quidient Sites, (ii) analyzing the manner in which users interact with Quidient Sites and online advertisements, (iii) delivering content tailored to users’ interests and (iv) managing Quidient Sites and other aspects of Quidient’s business.
You may see certain ads on other websites because Quidient participates in advertising networks. Ad networks allow Quidient to target messaging to users through demographic, interest-based and contextual means. These networks track your online activities over time by collecting information through automated means, including using cookies, web server logs, and web beacons. The networks use this information to show you advertisements that may be tailored to your individual interests. The information Quidient’s ad networks may collect includes data about your visits to websites that participate in the relevant advertising networks, such as the pages or advertisements you view and the actions you take on the websites. This data collection takes place both on Quidient Sites and on third-party websites that participate in the ad networks. This process also helps Quidient track the effectiveness of Quidient’s marketing efforts. To learn how to opt out of this ad network interest-based advertising, click here.
Information Quidient May Share
In addition, Quidient may disclose information about you (i) if Quidient is required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when Quidient believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual espionage, cybersecurity or security events, or other fraudulent or illegal activity. Quidient also reserves the right to transfer personal information Quidient has about you in the event Quidient sells or transfers all or a portion of Quidient’s business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, spin-off, dissolution, or liquidation).
Your Rights and Choices
How Quidient Protects Personal Information
Quidient maintains administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide on the Quidient Sites against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Links To Other Websites
Quidient Sites may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from Quidient. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which Quidient strongly suggests you review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by Quidient, Quidient is not responsible for the websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites, even though you may enter that site directly from visiting Quidient’s.
How To Contact Quidient
7142 Columbia Gateway Drive, Suite 140
Columbia, MD 21046
Email: [email protected]
When writing to Quidient, please be sure to include your exact name, mailing address, telephone number, and your specific question, comment, or concern.